There’s just something fun about going to Hard Rock. The atmosphere is super rad, and it recently added in becoming a hip place to take the kiddos as well with their newest line of Roxstars.
Meet the Hard Rock Roxtars:
- The Hard Rock Roxtars are each unapologetically original and designed to inspire kids of all ages to rock an inimitable brand of cool, allowing their originality to shine
- Band members include:
- Razzi™, “the motherly type” who is famous for squishy hugs and keyboard skills
- Sir Kingston™, a British-invasion inspired rock-and-roller on lead guitar
- Styler™, a free-spirited and accompanying guitar player
- Buddy Jr™, a wild man who loves nothing more than a good drum solo
- Skiddley™, the lead singer and “Mr. Cool” of the group
Dress Like a Hard Rock Rock Star:
- To launch the Hard Rock Roxtars, Hard Rock Cafe is hosting “Does Your Child Look Like a Rock Star?” Contest to encourage guest interaction with the new Hard Rock Roxtars characters, kids menu, and merchandise
- For one night, during the “Does Your Child Look Like a Rock Star?” Contest, kids eat free* at Hard Rock Cafe with a paying adult
- Guests can bring their favorite pint-sized rock star dressed in their best costume to the cafe for a chance to win a Hard Rock Cafe gift card or a 2015 birthday party* for eight of the rock star’s closest band members and entourage
- For additional information about the Hard Rock Cafe “Does Your Child Look Like a Rock Star?” Contest, contact your local cafe for contest details
Eat Like a Hard Rock Roxtar:
- Children who dine at Hard Rock Cafes worldwide are greeted with their own Hard Rock Roxtars activity book, themed menus, guitar-shaped plates and photo opportunities
- As part of The National Restaurant Association’s Kids LiveWell program in collaboration with Healthy Dining, a mission and online resource that helps parents and children alike select healthy menu options when dining out, Hard Rock Cafes worldwide will offer healthier food options, such as Skiddley’s “Not-so-diddley” chicken breast and “Twisted ‘n tasty” cavatappi pasta
Stay Like a Hard Rock Roxtar:
- The brand also has plans to globally expand the program to engage families traveling to select Hard Rock Hotels®, with the Roxity Kids Clubs®
- Children who stay at Hard Rock Hotel locations with their families will receive a special Hard Rock Roxtars Activity Book at check-in and unlimited entertainment at Hard Rock Roxity Kids Club, a family-friendly, music-inspired haven, where kids can rock to their own rhythm, catch a live Hard Rock Roxtars performance or take part in experiential, engaging and music-infused learning activities
One lucky reader will win a Hard Rock gift pack which includes a themed guitar-shaped plate, a 6” plush Hard Rock Roxtars character, a Hard Rock adult t-shirt, an activity book, and a $50 Hard Rock gift card!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*Restrictions may apply.
The information, gift card, gift pack and giveaway have been provided to me by Hard Rock International. No celebrity or musician has endorsed the “Does Your Child Look Like a Rock Star” contest.”