Crock Pot Hawaiian Teriyake Chicken
- Chicken Breast
- 1 can crushed canned pineapples
- I bottle of teriyake sauce
- Place chicken breast in crockpot
- Cover with teriyake sauce and empty can of pineapple
- Cook on low 5-6 hours, on high 3-4 hours
- Once cooked (past 165 degrees for you fellow chicken cooking afraid people out there who bought a meat thermometer because they were tired of asking their husband for the thousandth time, “Does this look done to you?!”) take your forks and pull the chicken apart, shredding it.
- Serve over rice (or noodles)
Seriously, the easiest thing I’ve made in a super long time. It was a tad bit salty, so next time I make it, I may only use 1/2 bottle sauce, and the rest water (or low sodium sauce)
Check out the original recipe that I stole. This one uses BBQ sauce.