I was generously sent a bottle of the More Milk Plus capsules to review from Motherlove. I was not paid for this post and all opinions are 100% my own.
When I returned back to work when Vivien was 3 months old, I was bound and determined to continue to exclusively breastfeed. That meant pumping while away from her at work. While it would have been much easier to send her to daycare with a can of formula, I was adamant on continuing to breastfeed her. Luckily, my work place was very supportive of this, and I had my own office to blockade off and pump whenever I wished. I didn’t expect something though: my supply to start to dwindle.
I had saved up about 80 serving bags while I was on maternity leave, but with Vivien eating 4-6 ounces per feeding, and only being able to pump 3-4 ounces per session, I was going to quickly start being in the red-zone.
Luckily, I found Motherlove products. Originally, I had bought the drops, and could not (personally) handle the taste, which is why the capsules were a godsend! I was able to pump at least 5-6 ounces per session after I started taking two capsules, three times a day.
I love that it was an easy to take pill, and I actually put it in my pump bag to “Remind” me to take them regularly. (I’m terrible at remembering that kind of thing. Seriously, it’s a good thing that V didn’t come out with 3 heads because I think I only remembered to take pre-natal vitamins maybe once a week.)
I love that the Motherlove More Milk Plus capsules are 100@ certified organic, and is also vegan friendly. (For all you non-dairy consuming breastfeeding Mommies.)
Win it: Enter the give-away below!
How To Enter:
Each comment below will count for one entry. You have the opportunity to enter in the give-away five times using the comments below (not facebook comments) and following the guidelines. Deadline to enter is 11:59pm on 5/22/2012. Winner will be announced the following day.
- Leave a comment below answering this question: Are you currently breastfeeding, or do you plan on breastfeeding soon?
- For an extra entry, go on facebook and “Like” Motherlove Herbal Company (and then comment below telling me you did that)
- For another extra entry, “Like” The Memoirs of Megan on facebook (and leave another comment letting me know you did that- or if you are already a follower)
- For another extra entry, sign up to follow this blog via email (and once again, comment below if you’ve done this)
- For another extra entry, blog about this give-away, or “share” it with your friends on facebook. (leave a comment below either telling me the blog post url, or that you “shared” it on facebook and tagged The Memoirs of Megan in the comment section.)
For additional contest info, please click on the “Give-Away Guidelines” tab up top. This give-away is currently open to U.S. Residents only.