I was graciously sent a free t-shirt of choice from Headline Shirts.
When I told Eli about this review, and showed him the website, he was instantly jealous. You see, he loves graphic tees. Like, a lot. And if they are funny on top of that, well, he’s in heaven. That’s why we decided to do the review on him, instead of me. Aren’t I a nice wife?
He chose this design:
The shirt came very quickly, and there were some things that I noticed right away. First off, the material is super soft. And also, it doesn’t have a tag, the (humorous) washing instructions and size is printed directly on the inside of the shirt.
The t-shirt fit true to size, and it has held up well in the wash (since it’s black, often times black tees will fade right away, and this one hasn’t yet.) They also have female style t-shirts as well, for all my fellow chicas. Any design you like comes in the female cut.
My favorite thing about this company? They are a San Francisco company. I love supporting (ex-local?) companies.
Here are some other designs that they offer that I love:
I LOVE Top Gun.
I ALSO love Super Troopers. Do I look like a cat to you, boy?!
Go Broncos! (and Lions)
Wanna know something cool? Headline Shirts would like to give one of my lucky readers their own t-shirt of choice- for free!
How To Enter:
Each comment below will count for one entry. You have the opportunity to enter in the give-away six times using the comments below (not facebook comments) and following the guidelines. Deadline to enter is 11:59pm PST on 8/3/2012. Winner will be announced the following day.
- Visit Headline Shirts website and leave a comment below answering this question: Which T-Shirt is your favorite?
- For an extra entry, go on facebook and “Like” Headline Shirts (and then comment again below telling me you did that)
- For another extra entry, “Like” The Memoirs of Megan on facebook (and leave another comment letting me know you did that- or if you are already a follower)
- For another extra entry, follow Headline Shirts on Twitter, (and leave another comment letting me know you did that- or if you are already a follower)
- For another extra entry, follow The Memoirs of Megan on Twitter,(and leave another comment letting me know you did that- or if you are already a follower)
- For another extra entry, follow this blog on linky. On my left sidebar, click where it says, “follow me on linky” (and leave another comment letting me know you did that- or if you are already a follower.)
For additional contest info, please click on the “Give-Away Guidelines” tab up top. This give-away is currently open to U.S. Residents only.