1. What do you miss most about being a kid? Nothing. I was a miserable little child. True story. I am ashamed of my younger self.
2. Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it? My brother had one for me. Mind you, he’s 12 years older than me. He called me Roach. I was horribly afraid of them. My cousins called (and still do) me Nagem (it’s my name, backward. They aren’t very original.) My dad called me “Meg-ling” which has gotten shortened to “Ling” over the years.
4. What did you want to be when you grew up? A nurse. Doesn’t every little girl?
5. What was your favorite toy? I loved Barbies (see above picture) and my water babies. I had two of them, and they were twins.
6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about? You know how I mentioned I was a miserable child? Well, most of my “funny things” involved some sort of a temper tantrum of mine. Like the time I ruined the entire family picture by screaming because I didn’t want to sit on the piano bench. Or the “Trail of tears,” which is what my parents called the pathway from the dinner table into my bedroom. I would get mad and cry/scream/run from the dining room table to my bedroom, every single night, for some reason (typically it was my brother picking on me. When all else fails, blame him- sorry M!)
And, because I am an annoying little sister, I couldn’t help but post the following AMAZING picture. Let’s just say, the 80′s hit my sister hard. Bahhaha.
Rad hair, Christy. I love you!