I already talked about her statistics and weight and stuff back on this post, but now that we aren’t doing a monthly monkey business post, I thought I would do all the “milestone months” (aka: all the months the doctor makes me bring her back in for a check up)
Vivien is now 15 months old, and is turning into such a fun kid.
- She is wearing size 18 month clothing, however, the pants are starting to get a bit too small, so we will probably be transitioning into size 24 months within the month.
- She is wearing a size 4 diaper, though we do cloth diaper about 75% of the time, she wears disposables to bed, and/or if we go places.
- She is wearing a size 4 shoe.
- She has 12 teeth fully in, and is getting her incisors right now. Once those are done popping in, she will be done teething until she gets her 2 yr old back molars. Horray!
- She is starting to become more vocal. She can say, “Uh oh!” “No!”, “Hi!”, “Yeah!”, “Momma”, and “Daddy” and “Mmmmm!” (that means she wants food)
Her hair is growing pretty quickly, and is past her shoulders in the back. Though it’s so fine that it just won’t stay in a ponytail yet. She loves playing hide and seek with Daddy, and having dance parties.
She is walking/running around like crazy, but continues to still be very shy when around other kids, or new people. As of earlier this week, she started giving kisses, and it warms my heart when she comes at me with puckered lips and says “MUUUUUAH!” (She has been giving kisses since around 12 months,but they were randomly and were always wide mouthed, and not on demand.)
She loves playing in her playroom in her car, and tackling her cow pillow pet. She also loves climbing all over the couch, and petting her doggies.
She is still sleeping great, around 10-11 hrs a night, and then she goes down for a nap around 1pm and will stay in her room (sleeping, or playing quietly) until around 4:30.
Her favorite part of the week is music class, and anytime that Daddy is home.
I still can’t believe that she is going to be one and a half in just a few short months!
Happy 15 Months, Angel Baby. We love you!