30 Before 30
- Cook at home at least 5 times a week.
Have another baby Baby #2 due Nov. 27, 2013!
- Attend a photography class
- Implement a cleaning schedule, and stick to it
Read one book for pleasure once a month. Trashy romance novels totally count, right?
- Start swimming laps again
- Have a girls-only weekend
- Participate in the 2012 Purple Stride 5K for Pancreatic Cancer
Start an organic produce garden in my backyard See this post for how-to and pictures!
- Go on the Pikes Peak Cog Railway
- Get back into piano
Join a playgroup
- Rent jet-skis for the day with Eli
- Find a great babysitter and have a date night once a month
- Attend a Denver Broncos football game
- Take Vivien to the “North Pole” in Colorado Springs
Find a place to volunteer I began working and volunteering at our local YMCA in January, 2013!
Take Vivien to the ocean She loved it! Check out this post on our beach day!
Get a blog design make-over
- Have a family fun outing once a month
- Have an “unplugged day”
- Blog for passion
- Join a gym and find a workout routine I love